My Stitch Fix Review

by - Thursday, February 13, 2020

My Stitch Fix Review

I've gotten a few requests to do a review of Stitch Fix, and here's how it went for me.

Every experience with a styling service is different for everyone. Each style is unique and communicating exactly what you like is critical.


First, I'd like to share that I'm very picky, and highly critical of how things look on me. I want clothing that is timeless and will last. I'm all about sustainable looks. 

Be Honest About What You Like

Being honest about what you like will go a long way for your stylist understanding what items to choose for your Stitch Fix. Stitch Fix has an app where you can scroll through different looks and clothing items to narrow in on your style. I made sure to go through their lists every day, as well as be active on Pinterest to show my stylist what I like. 

Shopping Made Easy

Don't feel like sifting through thousands of different clothes online, or not finding anything you like or in your size on the racks at the store? Then Stitch Fix is a great option for you. It's something exciting and fun to look forward to getting in the mail. And with the convenience and comfort of trying things on at home, what's not to love?

Understand the Cost

A $20 styling fee applies when they style each Fix. The fee will be applied toward the cost of any item you keep. (So if a $35 shirt is included in your Fix, your $20 styling fee will go toward that purchase). They'll send you shipments at the frequency you choose, which you may change or cancel any time through your account. If you choose to buy everything in your delivery, you’ll receive a 25% discount off of your entire purchase!

Returns are Convenient and Free

After you try on the pieces from your Stylist, easily purchase the ones you want to keep and send back the rest.
  • You have 3 days to decide what to keep and check out for your order. 
  • Place anything you don’t want in the prepaid envelope included in your Fix delivery.
  • Give your envelope to your mail carrier, drop it off at a blue USPS mailbox or bring it to your local post office.

Examples of Stitch Fixes I Received





Style Your Clothes

Whenever I got my Fix in the mail, I tried to style them close to the examples given. I also made sure I was all done-up too. I see myself differently in clothes if I'm not wearing makeup, if my hair isn't styled, or if I put on a shirt and am just wearing joggers underneath. Take the time to style yourself and appreciate how it would look best on you.


Did You End Up Keeping Anything?

Yes! I have quite a few things I kept. I have a couple of shirts, the best pair of black jeans I've ever tried on, and some undergarments. Though I returned quite a bit, it was easy and convenient. 

Get $25 off Your First Fix

If this adventure sounds fun and something you're interested in, here's $25 off your first order! 

You May Also Like

0 comments