Old Navy Try On

by - Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Old Navy Try On

Because I try on clothes like it's my job, here's some cute things I found at Old Navy!

For reference, I am 5'7" and wear size Small shirts, size 8 jeans 


French-Terry Tie Back Sweater - Large, Olive Through This - I sized up 2 sizes for a casual fit

V-Neck Flutter-Sleeve Romper - Small, Lost at Sea Navy - My favorite piece, perfect for #FestivalFashion and Spring!

EveryWear Printed Slub-Knit Tee - Large, Cactus - I sized up 2 sized for a looser fit
Mid-Rise Pop-Color Rockstar Super Skinny Jeans - 8, I Think Olive, Great, comfortable fit






Sleeveless Tie-Neck Swing Dress - Small, Navy Blue Cheetah Print - Perfect swing dress, light and comfortable

Striped Boho Tassel-Tie Top - XSmall, Navy/White Stripes - I recommend sizing down one size if you're small chested like me. But great length with fun flutter sleeves

Eyelet-Front Dolman-Sleeve Top - Small, Olive Green, Definitely wear a nude bra or cami underneath, since this is see-through. Length is short, but sizing up doesn't change that much


You May Also Like

0 comments