Top 5 Instagrammers that you should follow and why

by - Monday, January 27, 2020

My Top 5 Instagrammers, and Why You Should Follow Them

I am always looking for new and inspiring bloggers or instagrammers to follow, but here is a list of my top favorite people to follow on Instagram and reasons why you should follow them too.

@taymbrown

taymbrown is a Minneapolis Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger who I always look forward to watching. Her content is always fresh, fun and original. I appreciate that she always get back to me if I send her a direct message too. Not all bloggers or influencers do this, especially ones with over 100k followers. So I appreciate the time she takes out of her day to not only share a cute and affordable outfit, but get back to any and everyone with questions. She also has a sweet little boy, Keldon, who dresses better than me!

@ashdonielle

ashdonielle is another fashion momma I follow who has such a wonderful personality and great taste. I appreciate the clothes and accessories she shares (along with sales announcements!) and things she's bought for her family. Her daughter, Eloise, is someone I'm pretty sure my son has a crush on, because he enjoys watching her pop up on stories occasionally. 

southwestbysoutheast

If I'm in the mood to focus on interior decorating, I like to keep things clean and simple. A great place for inspiration would be Southwest by Southeast. Lindsay's minimalist and southwest design style reflects what I like and how I want to style my home. Can we say, "Bedroom Envy!"


gemma.leigh.r

@gemma.leigh.r


Since we moved back to Arizona, I've been looking for inspiration for Ryan's playroom and I happen to love Elijah's playroom. Gemma is an Australian momma who shares great simple toys for children to inspire active play and wonder. I see my own style reflecting some of her choices. I appreciate that her toy choices include items that every child can appreciate, interact and engage with.
On a side note, she also has a direct link to donating to wildlife rescues caused by the Australian wildfires.

@explorearizona_/

It was tough narrowing the list to five, but lastly, my recommendation would be to have some state love. I like to follow people who take pictures and appreciate the state of Arizona where I was born and raised. It's incredible how beautiful the desert can be, and I took that for granted when we moved to North Carolina for a few years. My suggestion, if you don't want to follow Arizona instagram, is to find your own state's appreciation on Instagram and explore!

You May Also Like

0 comments